Monday, May 9, 2022

Let's Try This Again!

     Over the years, I tried to be a blogger, influencer, YouTuber, TikToker, Twitch Streamer... I guess I could have said Content Creator as a whole. lol. I failed because I couldn't commit to it. Content creation is exhausting. But now, I would like some passive income to help with taking are of my family and achieving my dreams. Hence, I am trying this again! Isn't there a saying goes like "No matter how many times you fall, as long as you stand back, you gucci"? Close enough.

    As for content? I dont know yet. I will figure it out as we go. Most likely will surround the themes of gaming, making money,  my weight loss journey (soon soon) and erm... stuff? LOL. 

    Let's goo KAI!! Def need some self motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment